“I feel tired” is a common complaint that we hear very often. But why do so many people suffer from frequent fatigue? There are many different reasons why a person feels tired. Most people manage to overcome fatigue by merely sleeping well. However, chronic fatigue is when you feel tired all the time.
Typical symptoms are:
- Lack of energy
- Sleep during the day
- Poor concentration
- Difficulty making decisions
- Feeling depressed
- Loss of motivation
Much of the time, fatigue is due to a combination of factors. The main causes can be both physical and emotional. Being overweight or underweight can cause fatigue
If you are tired, you will most likely avoid physical activity. Overweight people need more energy to perform activities and, on the contrary, an overweight person does not have enough energy or muscle strength. The bottom line for both body types is that they feel tired when doing daily activities.
An overactive or hypoactive thyroid can cause fatigue. Anaemia is another possible reason for feeling constantly tired. People who have insomnia do not sleep well and feel tired all day long.
Stress and worry are emotional causes of fatigue
The feeling of being out of control very often deprives people of their energy. Even stressful situations like pain, job problems, and finances can lead to tiredness. Even more serious mental health problems, such as depression, can lead to fatigue.
Lifestyle is an important factor
If you are always travelling and eating hasty meals, this affects your ability to sleep properly and makes you feel tired most of the time. Parents with young children who don’t sleep at night get sleep interrupted. If you sleep during the day, you cannot sleep at night. Constantly changing shift work can disturb your body rhythm and your natural sleep and make you tired.
Here are some reasons why you may always feel tired:
- Lack of sleep – According to the American Academy of Sleep Medicine and the sleep research company, a person between the ages of 18 and 60 needs at least 7 hours of sleep each day. If you don’t sleep so much at night, this leads to tiredness, poor performance, and an increased risk of accidents. With increasing age, the sleep problem develops in most people. But if you’re young and still having problems with insufficient sleep, this is a warning sign. You have to understand what is affecting your sleep. Overthinking about the future is often a cause and should be avoided.
- Poor nutrition – A healthy diet and a balanced diet can make a big difference to overall health. Take five food groups every day: fruits, vegetables, cereals, dairy products, and proteins. You have several options. You can significantly improve your diet every day, keeping you healthy and freeing yourself from all-time fatigue. Never neglect nutrition as it is the main source of energy for life.
- Give up a lack of exercise: Your lifestyle has a big impact on your health. Leave the sedentary lifestyle behind and enjoy optimal health with constant movements and a daily movement of 20-30 minutes. When you move with friends, chat with colleagues, watch movies or dramas with family or friends, you can relax. You would never feel tired in the company of lovable people.
- Live a stress-free life: Stress is the mother of many diseases. Feeling tired is also one of the consequences of excessive stress. Learn stress management. Feel the stress with your hobby, yoga, or meditation. You would feel comfortable in a few days after making lifestyle changes. Relieve stress and enjoy life. Never compare with others and stress yourself unnecessarily. You are the king of your life and therefore live according to your rules and enjoy it.
To overcome fatigue,
- Try not to drink caffeinated products just before bedtime
- Do not smoke before bed
- Do not take a nap during the day
- Try to go to bed and wake up at the same time every day
- Do not watch TV in bed before going to bed
Things to understand,
Metabolism: The energy cycle
To understand how to stop feeling tired and get more energy, you need to understand how metabolism works. Think of your metabolism as a complex cycle that requires a lot of nutrients to function properly. At the end of the cycle, it produces something known as ATP, which is energy.
For many people, however, this cycle is interrupted by the lack of vital nutrients necessary for this cycle to continue efficiently. Nutrients such as zinc magnesium and B vitamins are essential for the production of ATP. In a nutshell, if you lack these nutrients, like many of us, you will feel tired. This leads to our next step so that we don’t feel tired anymore.
Eating more raw foods
Let me ask you a simple question. Could you notice the effects of caffeine on your body? For example, let’s say we drank 4 cups of coffee every day and then suddenly stopped. Could you notice it? Everyone reacts differently to caffeine, but I know I would definitely do it. What about alcohol? Would you notice the difference if you drank 5 drinks a day and then stopped one day? You would do it.
This also applies to raw foods. When you start switching to raw food, you can actually “feel” the difference. Not only do they have more energy, but they also feel healthier and happier.
The best thing is that this is true natural energy, not false forms of energy such as energy drinks or stimulants. The energy here is long-lasting and pleasant. There is a mental clarity associated with natural energy, not a nervous feeling associated with other forms of “energy”.
Because energy drinks don’t work
Imagine energy drinks like a credit card. You can use it now to get energy, but later on, you have to repay that energy and usually at a higher cost. You can get a little boost, but you will fall much worse later than now. Do you really want it?
The inclusion of healthy foods in the diet is the key to not getting tired. Energy drinks and other products make things worse. It is not necessary to completely change the diet to get results. Even small changes can have a rather large effect. Try it for yourself and see if you can notice the change in your life.