Truth or dare is primarily a party game that is played by teenagers and adults. So find the good truth or mandatory questions for your game in this article. So you can write it and play with the tension of horror and escape the embarrassment.
Questions about truth or dare
- When was the last time you lied and what was it about?
- Have you ever been caught lying? When it was
- What do you like most about a person of your opposite sex?
- Have you cheated on your boyfriend / girlfriend or husband / wife?
- What is your biggest shift?
- If you had the chance to go out with someone in this room, who would you choose? And why?
- What are you most confident about?
- Who are you jealous of?
- Have you ever been rejected or have you been rejected?
- If your partner made £ 100, would you still love him?
- What is this TV show that is embarrassing for you to admit that you are watching it?
- Who would be the worst caught in an elevator in this room?
- What would you do if you had the chance to be of the opposite sex for a day?
- Did you steal something? What was it
- If you only had one day to live, what would you do and who would you like to spend it with?
- Who was your first kiss and how old were you then?
- Have you ever fantasized about someone while you work?
- What was your first impression of me (linked to the person asking for the “truth”)
Good dare questions
- Put on underwear over your clothes and run quickly on the road and back.
- Listen to club music and dare to “twerk” that person like Miley Cyrus for two minutes.
- Dare the person who goes to the nearest grocery store, bakery or pharmacy without money and tries to buy something.
- Dare the person who calls their ex and says “I miss you”.
- Dare the person to go out and greet everyone who walks for 10 minutes.
- Dare to slide a quarter of the toilet seat with your tongue.
- Dare not to speak until it’s time to ask questions.
- Dare the person who plays lap dance with one of the same sex members for two minutes.
- Dare the person to sing “A Whole New World” wholeheartedly.
- Dare to kiss someone of the same genre in the game.
- Dare to drink a beer mixed by the participants. (However, make sure there is nothing harmful or dangerous to the person.)
- Dare to joke someone you know.
- Dare a belly dance.
- Dare to hang a cheese string on a stranger.
- Dare to drink a glass of water all at once.
- Dare 50 sit-ups.